Monday, July 24, 2006

just for me :)

i had an interview this morning (kind of stupid in the end...grrrrrrrrr) then after i ate lunch, i went shopping JUST FOR ME!

first i went to target (my fave!!) & got some $1 spot things to use in my scrappin' area (magnetic containers, mini lunch boxes to alter) & some AWESOME drawers from their kids design your room cowgirl line & some resume paper (truly needed!!)
then i headed to the mall & looked at lane bryant (but bought nothing)

next was old navy -- i got 3 tanks (lovin' them this summer!) and some earrings for my secret pal at church

last was for keeps sake where i bought some fun little things to use to make a little book from my trip to minnesota earlier this month...and some other fun stuff for all sorts of projects...i was also able to get to adhesive refills (FINALLY!) and i got to see & touch some of the awesome new things coming out this fall & winter!!

No comments: