Monday, February 26, 2007
tomorrow is work all day, then i am headed over to FKS to help with retreat prep -- YAY! i love retreat time :)
wednesday is training for work -- Non-Violent Crisis Prevention Intervention -- i get to learn how to do holds & get out of holds & all sorts of interesting stuff....after training is either soup supper/church, or more retreat stuff, or the second grade musical for the school i am at....
thursday is work & retreat prep
friday is NO work (took a personal day) and the RETREAT STARTS!!! woohoo!!!
weekend is retreat....so LOTS and lots of FUN!
have a great week :)
Saturday, February 24, 2007
1) all the laundry is DONE
2) i have clean sheets on my bed
3) the inside of my car now looks like it should & not a trash dumpster!
4) i have tickets to fly to omaha over part of my spring break!!
5) i bought a camcorder!!!
6) i have everything ready to go for power hour tomorrow
7) all is bought & ready for the secret pal lunch tomorrow at church
8) my room is slightly cleaner
it has been a busy day, but it was productive and that is always good!
Thursday, February 22, 2007
WHAT YOU HAVE:
[x] You own over 10 bottles of nail polish
[x] You own a designer purse
 You own perfume that cost over $60
[x] You have (have had) fake nails
 You have more body/hair products than you can use
 Your pet is a chihuahua/Pomeranian/Siamese/Min Pin/Puggle
 You have clothes/shoes/accessories for your pet
[x] You have enough clothes to cover an entire refugee camp.
[x] You have enough pictures to create your own wallpaper.
[x] A pink comforter, walls or sheets. (pink flowers on my sheets)
[x] Spend more time at the mall than you do at home/work (it seems like it, lol)
[x] Have a hair color that is not natural
[x] Have "blonde moments" at least once a day (remember, i drove off with the nozzle still in at the gas station!)
[x] Buy stuff because it's awesome and then never wear it
[x] Constantly keep your phone at your side
[x] Dance around in your room when nobody else is home
[x] Have a name for your car
 Know what celebrity is dating who and who broke up this week
 Refuse to go out in public without makeup
 prefer to be called "princess"
DO YOU ADORE:
[x] The Color Pink
[x] Chick flicks
[x] Disney Movies
 Stuffed Animals
DO YOU SHOP AT:
 American Eagle
 Victoria's Secret
[x] dillards (sometimes)
 abercrombie and fitch
DO YOU SAY:
[x] Oh my goodness
 That's hot
 For Sure
Do You Religiously Read:
 Marie Claire
 Us Weekly
Have You Seen:
[x] Legally Blonde
[x] Mean Girls
 Now & Then
 The Notebook
[x] A Walk to Remember
[x] Sweet Home Alabama
[x] Where the Heart is
 Just my luck
 John Tucker Must Die
[x] Bring it On
[x] How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
[x] Mona Lisa Smile
[x] My Girl
Are you Addicted to:
 America's next top model
[x] Project runway
 Desperate Housewives
 The Simple life
 8th & Ocean
 Sex & the city
 Grey's Anatomy
 The O.C.
 Laguna Beach/The Hills
COUNT UP HOW MANY YOU CHECKED.
That's your girly percentage
i figured mine would be higher -- 36% -- but this does seem kinda slanted to more teenaged girls (just look at the reading materials, lol)
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Friday, February 09, 2007
one of my favorite baseball players of all time, Albert Pujols, #5 of the WORLD CHAMPION CARDINALS, is now a United States Citizen!
he ACED his citizenship test (how many people born & raised in America could do that??) and had his court ceremony on wednesday.
what a wonderful start to a new baseball season!!
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Monday, February 05, 2007
2) my library book i waited on from august until january was returned last friday -- only 6 days late!!
3) i have completed the online application to begin a graduate studies program at Webster University -- MAT in Communication Arts plus teacher certification
4) i have subs for every day i want/need to be off from this week until april (february 7, 13, 14, 28, march 2, april 13)
5) i bought some new socks yesterday, lol, i needed them!
6) the storm window in my room is closed -- i thought it was -- no wonder my room was so cold!!