Saturday, December 03, 2005

i'm a winner!!

I WON!!

today i was listening to KEZK (www.kezk.com) because they play Christmas songs ALL DAY LONG (and i *heart* Christmas)...well, right now they are doing a call-in contest called stocking stuffers...they announce what the prize is & which caller will be the winner...

so i'm driving home from some errands & they announce the 13th caller will win 2 tickets to see "A Christmas Carol" at the Fabulous Fox (http://www.fabulousfox.com/) on December 17th...i think, what the hey, and attempt to call -- i get a busy signal (of course!)...i try again (for no real reason at all) and I GET THROUGH!


AND I AM THE 13TH CALLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have to go to their office sometime this week to pick up my tickets! but i WON! i have never won a call-in anything before!!

woohoo for me!

1 comment:

Sylvie said...

Woohoo, indeed!!!! That's so cool!