Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Happy Birthday to ME!!

well, i am officially 27 now!

today is my birthday, it has been pretty uneventful, but it has been nice...

my birthday stuff started on friday night -- my dad & i went to dinner at Red Robin (yum yum!!) then to Best Buy where he got me a NEW TV! my old tv was about 10-15 years old and it barely worked, so it was a very practical gift...i got a couple cards in the mail yesterday from family friends who live out of town...

today i took treats for the kids at work (twizzlers in the AM & tootsie rolls in the PM)...my dad took me to Red Lobster for dinner (i love their crab cakes!!)...i also got some e-cards from friends...my friend wendy even left me a voice mail where she sang to me, lol...i got a really cute s'mores ornament from my neighbor -- it is holding a little scrapbook!

my brother is coming down on friday (so he says) to take us out to dinner...if i get something from him, it will be in january along with whatever he gets me for Christmas...

well, i am off to relax & enjoy the rest of my day (and maybe even go to bed early, lol)

1 comment:

Sylvie said...

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY, BECKY!!!!!!! Sounds like you had a great day and how so adorable of Wendy to have surprised you that way!!!!

Hugs.