Friday, December 30, 2005

2005 in Review

Rhonda posted this in her blog & I thought I would follow up...

2005 In Review
JANUARY
1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year? weight loss & scrapping ones…
2. Who kissed you at midnight? no one :(
3. Did it snow where you live? nope
4. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? nope, but I would like to one day
FEBRUARY
1. Who was your valentine? no one
2. What did your valentine get you? nothing since I didn’t have one
3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class? of course! And I buy them for all the kiddos in my class now
MARCH
1. Are you Irish? a little bit in there somewhere
2. Did you wear green on St. Patty's Day? always
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day? worked
APRIL
1. Do you like the rain? sometimes
2. Did you play an April Fool's joke on anyone this year? I might have, I don’t remember
3. Did you get tons of candy on Easter? no, but I love Easter!
MAY
1. What's your favorite kind of flower? daisies
2. Do you like the spring? yes, I like all the seasons
3. Finish the phrase: "April showers bring...": may flowers, of course!!
4. What would you think of as a spring color? pink
JUNE
1. What year did you graduate from school? high school 1997, college 2000
2. Did you go on any vacations last June? I started my 3 week trip to Ukraine in late June
JULY
1. What did you do on the 4th of july? I went to a really bad concert in a small town square in Ukraine that a cell phone company was putting on.
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month? Finished off my 3 weeks in Ukraine
AUGUST
1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer? nope
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05? spending 3 weeks in Ukraine
3. Did you go swimming a lot in the summer? once a week for work
4. Did you go to the beach a lot? not this summer
SEPTEMBER
1. Did you attend school/college in '05? yup, I took a Foundations in Education class
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher? no clue
3. Did you like fall better than summer? usually
OCTOBER
1. What was your favorite halloween costume ever? a generic person in a white sweat suit and a homemade “barcode” sign
2. What is your favorite candy? peanut butter and chocokate
3. What did you dress up like this year? nothing this year
NOVEMBER
1. Whose house did you go to for Thanksgiving? my Godparents
2. Do you like stuffing? yup!
3. What are you thankful for? faith, family, friends
DECEMBER
1. Do you celebrate Christmas? of course
2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe? nope
3. What do you want this year for Christmas? new pants, scrapbook stuff
4. What's the best present you ever got for Christmas? lots of gift cards
5. Do you like cold weather? if it is snowy
6. How would you rate your year on a scale of 1-10? 8

No comments: