Saturday, December 24, 2005

happy Christmas eve!

well, christmas eve is almost over, but it has been a very nice day :)

tonight was the church service where the kids sing, etc...meghan did AWESOME! and the four of us who were playing tone chimes did well, too...the messages and readings were nice and the songs were wonderful...

after church we ate dinner with meghan's family -- and we ate what my mom used to always make -- dollar rolls sandwiches, chips, rainbow jello and cookies...then we opened some presents up there...my brother came down for dinner and presents...

my brother, dad & i came back to our house and opened up our presents, so there is really nothing for tomorrow except dinner...i may go to church in the morning -- one of my sunday school girls said she had a gift for me, and it would be a nice example to go...

but, i got some nice gifts: money & MS Office from my brother, a necklace from meghan, a ring, 2 books & a sweatshirt from my neighbor, longaberger dishes from my Godparents, a 20 questions game from a friend, a tea cup set from the pastor's wife, and the latest American girl doll & some gift cards from my dad...

SO, monday i hope to see a movie, but i can also go shopping at: Lane Bryant (dad), For Keeps Sake (dad), Target (2 kids at school), Blockbuster (2 kids at school) and eat at St. Louis Bread (2 kids at school)...this will be nice :)

happy christmas eve!!

No comments: