Wednesday, April 19, 2006

picked up at another blog

1. My roommate once: moved out...so i only had a roommate for a semester
2. Never in my life: will i be rich
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile: Mary Beth
4. High School was: an interesting ride, but nothing spectacular
5. When I'm nervous: my stomach starts rumbling
6. The last time I cried: when I thought of what my mom would have liked about this past Easter
7. If I were to get married right now my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: Danielle, Katie, and I don't know who else
8. My hair: naturally brown...hilighted with blonde
9. When I was 5: I tripped and skinned my knee going into school & hid it under my skirt for quite awhile
10. Last Christmas: was kind of sad, like they usually are now...
11. When I turn my head left, I see: a wall & another blue chair
12. I should be: doing something completely different with my life
13. When I look down I see: one of my fave stripey shirts
14. The craziest recent event was: working so many extra hours last week & this week!
15. If I were a character on Friends I'd be: Rachel
16. By this time next year: I hope to have a new job I am happy at.
17. Current Relationship Status: single...no man in my life :(
18. I had a hard time understanding: the death of my mother
19. One time at a family gathering: we never have air conditioning at them because they are held where most people don't have it (Colorado & Maine) and they always take place during the hottest weeks of the year
20. You know I "like" you if: I corrospond with you in any way
21. If I won an award, the first person(people) I'd thank is/are: God, family, friends
22. Take my advice: make God central in your life and everything will fall into place
23. My ideal breakfast is: french toast
24. If you visit a place I grew up: you will be where I live now...
25. Where do you plan to visit anytime soon: Grand Rapids this summer...not much else
26. If you spend the night at my house: expect a mess!!
27. I'd stop my wedding if: I did not love the man.
28. The world could do without: cockroaches
29. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than date: ?????
30. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: a stripey old navy skirt & a matching polo shirt
31. Most recent thing someone else bought for you: nothing :(
32. My favorite blonde is: Meghan
33. My favorite brunette is: me, lol
34. The last time I was drunk was: never
35. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: giraffes
36. I shouldn't have been: so quick to graduate college
37. Once, at a bar: ...I never go to bars...
38. Last night I: laughed through Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire
39. There's this girl I know who: does AWESOME work in her scrapbooks!
40: I don't know: where I will be a year from now
41. A better name for me would be: ...my name suits me...
42. If I ever go back to school I'll: go into Staff Ministry or Education
43. How many days until my birthday?: too far away for a countdown!

No comments: