Tuesday, April 18, 2006

hope your Easter was lovely!

Easter was nothing to spectacular this year -- i got my dad a Peep's pillow. i also did baskets for my brother & for my 2 Sunday School girls and my church secret pal (the one i give to)...i got a small gift from my secret pal (the one who has me) last week.

my dad & i & meghan went to the breakfast that our church did. i had said i would make Jell-O eggs...but only one batch came out (that i had made incorrectly, lol) -- the next batch was in the fridge for 5 hours and never set up!!! grrrrrrrrr so i just made 2 kinds of Jell-o in bowls (one was regular, one was sugar free) and then decorated with some spray whipped cream...

my brother's allergies were horrid on sunday, so he did not come down...so my dad & i ate some ham & hard boiled eggs and pie -- just the 2 of us...

nothing too exciting for the holiday here, but it is always nice to spend time in fellowship at church -- especially to help remind us of Jesus' death and RESURRECTION (the extra important part) that was all for US poor sinners

have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy Easter Becky! Glad to hear someone remembering what Easter is all about!

Mary Jo said...

We had a great Easter, Becky!!
I had Mike take a big bag of the candy Evan got from us, the Easter Bunny, four egg hunts and the grandparents to work. To tempting if it's here :)