Tuesday, March 21, 2006

tagged by mary jo!!

{yes, i am finally doing this!! so no beating with a piece of spaghetti}

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. RA in college
2. nanny
3. ALECE teacher
4. editor of student publications in college

Four movies you would watch over and over: (to hard to pick only 4)
1. Harry Potter
2. Princess Diaries
3. Harry Potter
4. Princess Diaries

Four places you have lived:
1. St. Louis, Missouri
2. Blair, Nebraska (3 different dorms!)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. ER
2. Survivor
3. Life with Derek
4. 7th Heaven

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Maine
2. Spain
3. Ukraine
4. Colorado

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Cropper's Cottage
2. Various blogs
3. www.fox2ktvi.com
4. www.fbofw.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. ice cream (Ted Drewes)
3. chinese
4. mexican

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Maine
2. in bed
3. scrapbooking
4. Europe

Four friends who I have tagged that I think will respond
1. Lynne
2. Julia
3. Danielle
4. Marni

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Check out my site for my answers. http://spaces.msn.com/danimoemommy

Mary Jo said...

Yeah, Becky!!

Julia Sandvoss said...

Okay..looks like I have to Sunday blog huh? Off to answer!

Mrs. Mau said...

hey, just saw this! i did it, but it's lame. LOL