Saturday, November 05, 2011

11-4-11

such a long day...so long i didn't get a chance to post yesterday!  but, here is a post for friday :)  i will try and remember to post more later tonight for saturday :)

work was nice -- a group of students were at camp, so i did not feel as rushed and crazy as some days.  after work my friend & i went to mad science for the weekly meeting & kit swap...it went a little longer than usual and we ended up in the horrid friday afternoon rush hour traffic!  after (finally) getting back to my car, i had to stop & get gas before meeting my dad for dinner and then go to a 31 bag party with my friend, barb.  i left the house at 6:10 a.m. and made it home right about 10 p.m.  a long day, but it was filled with wonderful people and fun times!!

Today I am grateful for friends to spend time with, and friends who are too far away to spend time with.

No comments: