Friday, November 25, 2011

11-25-11

what a "black friday"!  met barb for breakfast at white castle at 9:20 & a trip to for keeps sake...got some stamps & other goodies...headed to best buy to make a return (and they were not doing returns until noon, gr!)...then onto the teachers' store and target...it was not bad at all; it was almost like shopping on a saturday morning...this evening my dad & i went to dinner & stopped at shop 'n save -- no traffic, not too many people...there were police doing some traffic directing at the one shopping center (at an intersection without a light), but it was not bad at all...


Today I am thankful for crafty and generous friends!  At breakfast, Barb gave me a few items she will not use, but I will :)  She also brought me a fun table runner that Nancy made!  Woo hoo!!

No comments: