Monday, March 17, 2008

the signs of snow are GONE!

well, it has rained on and off today, any signs of snow that were still hanging out (like the salt on the driveway) are all gone! now the worry is about the rivers flooding!!

today i stayed in my jammies all day (the shorts have green, so no pinches for me!) and got quite a bit done -- more cleaning in my room, sorted through shoes and clothes, cooked some stuff, washed 2 weeks worth of dirty dishes (we use a lot of paper plates at my house), finished homework for my linguistics class, and read...it has been a long day, but a lot seemed to get accomplished!

tomorrow is a busy morning with errands and a dentist appointment, but i hope to work more on my room in the afternoon (or maybe actually clean the bathroom!)........

toodles!

No comments: