Thursday, November 15, 2007

what a blustery day!

i about froze my @$$ off while the student i work with was at PE -- about 20 minutes outside for soccer -- for me meant sitting on metal bleachers with the wind blowing! i was bundled up as best as possible, but, man was it cold!

my favorite season is coming up & i am really excited! i have a lot of my christmas stuff done already :) i need to write my letter and get those done, and i need to get a few more gifts (my dad mainly!) and make quite a few gifts...this should be a busy time! especially with classes finishing up for the semester.....

i need to make some final decisions on some craft ideas for power hour for christmas, i think i am going to order some from oriental trading -- i get their inspirations catalog & there are a lot of cool, easy, inexpensive crafts in there!

i also need to get some youthgroup sign ups made! we have: meeting on 11-25, soup supper on 12-5, meeting/party/caroling on 12-16, and a LOCK IN on 12-31/1-1!! EEK!!!!!!!!

toodles!

No comments: