Saturday, November 17, 2007

house-sitting & homework!

well, i am on another adventures in housesitting tour right now!!

here for about a week more, so over thanksgiving, but my week will be spent doing homework!!! i have (finally) done an online quiz for my sped class, and now i think i will have 4 more!! BUT, we have a HUGE list of questions for each chapter and the quizes come straight from those, so i have started to skim the chapters for the answers -- i am through chapter 5 on those, and quizzed through 3, so i am well on my way, lol...i will also be doing some reading and writing for my online class, so that will be fun (?) and exciting (??)...i also plan on starting to research for my final paper in my sped class

other than homework, i get to go to work 2 days while i am up here, go to an eye exam later today, teach power hour tomorrow (after driving all the way down to pick up meghan so she can sing at church), go to lunch wednesday with friends, spend thanksgiving with family & friends, and go to a crop friday! what a busy week i have -- and it is a short week!!!

i am a little sad, though -- my laptop wont work here!! when i was here in september babysitting it worked fiine for internet, but not now :( so no im-ing! luckily i can use their computer whenever i want, so it is all good :)

i will post more later (as i get more quizes done, lol)

No comments: