Monday, October 03, 2005

i'm so excited!!

my friend is almost 100% sure she is pregnant!! woohoo!!! her & her hubby have been trying for quite a while now, so it is even more exciting...FOUR pregnancy tests showed positive, so i told her not to worry too too much -- she goes to her doctor on the 11th, but the RN at her dr's office not to worry too much, 4 tests is usually enough!!

VW is awesome to lease from!! my car is awesome, even after 2 years, and i just got a card from them wishing me a happy 2nd anniversary...plus, they sent a car air freshner in with the card, so now my car will smell nice

Dude! i'm getting a dell!! my new laptop should be here by next monday -- YAY!!!! i am very excited, and i know my dad will be happy to have me off of his computer :)

today i had an essay due for my Foundations in Education class...next monday we have a mid term exam & 6 reading responses due! i need to get cracking on it so that i am ready for the test & getting the papers done...i hate homework!!!

No comments: