Sunday, October 09, 2005

all in a days work!

the car wash was a success, in my eyes at least!! we washed a dozen cars & raised over $88 to buy a new Giving Tree and possibly some items to hang on the tree to get it started up this Christmas season...

i just finished the last of my 7 journal reflections for my Foundations in Education class. six were required and one was for extra credit. i still need to work on reviewing and studying for my midterm tomorrow, but i am doing alright!!

this weekend i got quite a bit done -- 5 loads of laundry, homework, a car wash, Sunday School, some cleaning, 2 scrapbook pages and i ran some errands yesterday! i have to go put gas in my car tonight (murder at $2.87 a gallon!!!!) and then study...

this week will be busy -- work every day, class tomorrow, scrapbook book club on tuesday night, work meeting on wednesday night, i have the autism walk on saturday, babysitting saturday evening...plus i have to clean and prepare for my longaberger basket party next sunday afternoon!!

well, i must be off -- you see all i have to do!! lol

No comments: