Tuesday, October 25, 2005

basket party update

i never got an update up about my longaberger party last sunday!! i had TWO people at the party :( BUT, i took some catalogs to a few people who couldn't make it & i ended up with someone who couldn't make it having an $800+ order!! added to my other orders, i had a $1000+ show!! (and this is my SECOND $1000 show!! woohoo!)

so, since i had $1000 in orders, i got to pick THREE half-price items AND spend $125 in hostess dollars!! i ordered some mugs and other pottery, a COMPLETE christmas basket set for 2005, a fun basket that swivels & a Christmas present for my brother :) (plus some other various goodies)

i am excited -- i should be getting my order sheets tomorrow from my consultant...then in a few weeks i get the joy of making a ton of deliveries :)

OH, and i booked a party for january (so i got a booking gift of a cute little tote)...and if that party is $250+, then i get ANOTHER free basket!!

No comments: