Sunday, October 23, 2005

basket party update!

well, i ended up with TWO people at my basket party!! i thought it would end up being a DUD for sure, but i took catalogs to a couple of people that couldn't make it, so i had hopes for SOMETHING!!

so i get an email from my longaberger consultant, carla, and she lets me know that my Godmother had called her with an order and it was an order for $880!!!! so i ended up having a $1000 show!! woohoo!! with that i got to order 3 items at half-price and i got $125 to just spend...so i ordered some mugs, a set of Christmas baskets and a spinning basket with my half price items and picked out all sorts of fun goodies for the $125...PLUS, i booked a party for january because if i have a $250 show in january (since i had one in october), i get a FREE basket!! so, since i booked for january, i got to pick a free booking gift...i'm making out like a bandit with this party :)

www.longaberger.com

No comments: