Wednesday, February 13, 2008

check it off the list!

today i stayed home sick -- i thought i might have pink eye! but it was just irritated (badly) but now my eye feels so much better, and after i went back to sleep, it wasn't pink anymore! yay me!!


but, this sick day was much needed! i got quite a bit done...including: paying my car insurance for the next 6 months, e-filing my taxes, teaching a mad science class and all sorts of other (boring) stuff...


i need to get back into the swing of this blog thing, not much to write about in my life, so i guess i need to find something exciting in the life to write about!!! any suggestions, lol??


toodles!

3 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Good to see you!
Glad to know you are feeling better. :)

Nancy said...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY BECKY. HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER

Mary Jo said...

Hey girl, Happy valentine's Day!
:0)
Not much exciting here either.
And I just saw you tagged me so I'll try to do soon, but I have two other tags to do, too :-o
I'm a little behind in the tags!