Friday, August 04, 2006

one heck of a day!

so the day started out alright -- went to the LSS and hung out pricing some stuff (all 59 huge boxes from EK are DONE!)...got to chat with my pal Mary Jo for awhile...ate some pizza for lunch...went to the library (after about 4 hours at the LSS) -- got my 4 books on hold...went to the mall, got 2 pairs of jeans for $49! (buy 1 get 1 for $10, PLUS it is tax free weekend here in missouri! WOOHOO!!) spent some time with my dad at the mall (he was walking)...went to go back to the LSS --

























MY CAR WOULD NOT COME OUT OF PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i called the dealership...called AAA....ended up getting my car towed to the dealership, where they might get to it this weekend...luckily my dad was at the mall, so i had a ride, etc...

No comments: