Tuesday, August 08, 2006

lots of fun stuff to work with

tonight was a design team meeting at FKS and then our NYOBC meeting....

for design team i got some of the new Junkitz laguna boy papers & some cool letter stickers and ringz...

NYOBC this month is CHIPBOARD! so i got some awesome fun summery papers, some flowers, chipboard book, clipboard letter & a cute chipboard clipboard (about 5x5 inch)...

so, tomorrow during the day i am going to get my job stuff in order (more resumes to mail!) and then go and play with the fun new papers & embellishments! woohoo!

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

Have fun playing today!
I have to say you got the best product last night :)
Plus those little chipboard clipboards were adorable! Nancy showed me one and I have to say it makes me want to join NYOBC!