Tuesday, February 01, 2011

February's Scrapper's Challenge!!

How did you do in January? Make sure to go HERE and comment to be entered to win (will close on February 3 in the evening)...right now there is one comment, so barb may not want to to comment so she can win! ;)

so, for February, your challenge is to create something for someone else!! it can be a card to mail to someone, a gift you craft, pillowcases for kids in the hospital, dinner for a neighbor, or some other creation for someone other than yourself! it does NOT need to be scrappy related!!!

as for myself, i have cards i need to take to For Keeps Sake to be donated to Operation Write Home...i hope to make some others, too...

i also want to make some mini books and altered composition books for Cardinal Glennon like I have the past 2 years...last year i donated 31 mini books & 5 altered journals...right now i have NONE to donate...i usually go up over my spring break (march) to drop them off, so i really want to work on some this month so i can try to get some done to take in...

if you don't know who or what to make for someone else, feel free to use up some older supplies to make some mini books or altered journals for the patients & families at Cardinal Glennon -- just let me know & i can pick them up from you (if you are local) or i will let you know my address if you have any you want to send for me to take in...

good luck (the prize for february is a pack of making memories paper and some brads and any other goodies i pull out)

toodles :)

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

The kids both had school today.
And truthfully, I am glad :)
After I finish my breakfast, I need to get the house cleaned up.
Snow days cause a lot of clutter and mess inside as well as out.(lol)