Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday's Top Ten

I thought I would try something different this blog post...inspired by my friend Lauren, I am going to post some of the great things that have happened today (or at least recently, lol)

1. celebrating the life and death of an 86 year-old man at my church -- always friendly and wonderful to everyone

2. having every single student get a good grade on their last spelling test (78%-100%)

3. the miners in Chile are coming to the surface! woo!!

4. listening to 4 year-old children tell me about their Halloween costumes (every week, a 15 minute discussion at the start of Sunday school)

5. getting last week's spelling sentences all graded before collecting this week's!

6. getting back into reading -- since Saturday I have read 3 books and started a 4th

7. finding my zebra print shoes under the bed :)

8. finishing the majority of my "to do" list this past weekend -- including finishing all of the laundry on Saturday!!

9. having Halloween candy in the house for quick chocolate fixes

10. having 2 brand new scrapbook kits that have arrived in the past few days -- I can hardly wait for the chance to scrap this weekend!!!

No comments: