Monday, March 02, 2009

ABCs of my life right now...

A -- albums -- sunshine albums! i am taking the ones i made to cardinal glennon this thursdau
B -- break -- spring break is less than 2 weeks away!! woohoo!
C -- cleaning -- i need to, but when do i have time?
D -- dentist -- i get to have a wisdom tooth pulled over spring break! although i am planning to call tomorrow to see if i can move it up a couple days
E -- EASTER --coming soon! i love the Easter season :)
F -- facebook -- addicted!
G -- girl scout cookies -- YUM!
H -- homework -- i have 2 things to finish for wednesday night...
I -- insomnia -- not sleeping well lately...
J -- juggling -- the time for juggling a night going to webster once a week will soon be over for the semester! yay!
K -- kids -- my power hour kids are wonderfully smart little people!
L -- laundry -- still some in the washer & dryer from the weekend...grrrrrrr
M -- messy -- my bedroom -- and i am sick of it! now to have TIME to clean it up...
N -- nice -- weather is looking a little warmer & sunnier!
O -- overwhelmed! i need to get my scraproom organized (by the 14th!!)
P -- paper crafting -- finished 4 pages at the crop saturday!
Q -- quilt -- my quilt i love is ripping, i need to figure out how to fix it!
R -- reading -- just finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (5th time?) and need to pick my next book
S -- sick! not me, but others -- my dad has a cold & one of the kids i work with has been sick...
T -- tired -- did i mention the insomnia??
U -- up in the air -- my job for next year (i want a teaching job!!)
V -- very sad -- i want to go away over spring break, but i won't have time :(
W -- water -- been drinking more water...or at least trying!
X -- xcellent time cropping! a little crazy with tables this past saturday, but still fun!
Y -- yucky -- my arm is greasy from lotion because it is all itchy
Z -- zoo -- i really want to go to the zoo soon!

2 comments:

Tina said...

What are sunshine albums? Thanks for your prayers. Lucky to have your friendship.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Waving hello. :)

You´ve been really busy girl! Hope you can get rid of the insomnia soon. {gentle hug}