That sweetie Rita tagged me -- so here ya' go!
Seven things to do before I die:
1. Visit all 50 states and all 7 continents
2. Find a man who loves me for ME
3. Stay in touch with friends for life
4. Attend a taping of the “Oprah” show when it is her "Favorite Things"
5. Attend a Hollywood premiere
6. Find a job I love and can stick with until I retire
7. Be published
Seven things I cannot do:
2. Fit in a single digit size
3. Drive a stick shift
5. Find a job
6. Help but cry at certain things
7. Be confident all the time
Seven things that attract me to my husband (or that WILL attract me once I am blessed to find someone):
1. Shares my faith
3. Wants a family/willing to adopt
4. Enjoys my crazy family as much as his
6. Beautiful eyes
7. Lets me be me
Seven books that I love:
1. The BIBLE (inspired by God)
2. All of the Harry Potter books (JK Rowling)
3. To Kill a Mockingbird (Harper Lee)
4. Love You Forever (Robert Munch)
5. Angels & Demons (Dan Brown)
6. Left Behind Books (Jerry B. Jenkins & Tim LaHaye)
7. The Giving Tree (Dr. Seuss)
Seven things that I say:
1. You need to be more respectful.
2. Charge it!
3. I need pictures.
4. Same old, same old.
5. I want to go do something.
6. I need to get that done soon.
7. I'll e-mail you.
Seven movies I've loved:
1. Harry Potter
2. An American Tale
3. Princess Diaries
4. Monsters, Inc.
5. The Breakfast Club
6. Finding Neverland
7. Miracle on 34th Street (new)
Seven blogs I'm gonna tag: Julia, Danielle, Mark, Lynne, Janet, Mallory, Gretchen