Monday, January 30, 2006

I am going to be walking in the American Diabetes Association Walk in St. Louis, Missouri on May 13th.

I have started a team in honor and memory of my mother - Ellen. My personal goal is to raise $300+ with a team goal of $1000+. The team name is Ellen's Earth Angels.

Do not think that all I want is money to help me meet my goal, I just want everyone to be aware of what I will be doing in just a few months' time. If you would like to donate, there is a link below. If you are in the metro St. Louis area and would like to join Ellen's Earth Angels, there is a link below.

Thank you all so much (and in advance) for all of your thoughts, prayers and donations (if possible).

To make a donation
To join Ellen's Earth Angels

1 comment:

Danielle said...

You never stop amazing me! God Bless you!