Saturday, November 26, 2005

on a Christmas HIGH!

well, yesterday i went shopping! i left my house at about 5:30 AM...went to Kohl's & bought nothing...went to Michaels to use my 25% off coupon & bought a new eyelet setter for me and a few small goodies for gifts...went to linens n things and go a couple of Christmas gifts for my brother...Target was next with some needed kitchen items & a gift for my dad...drove to Gordman's and got another gift for my brother...next was Old Navy -- waited in line for OVER AN HOUR and bought things for ME, lol...i headed to CostCo after that for a huge box of plastic silverwear and lunch...after that was For Keeps Sake for more gift items...i went to Walgreens for a few last minute things and then went to Ben Franklin & bought a gift for my secret pal at church...

once i made it home after all that shopping, i was running on adrenaline -- brought up our nativity sets & angels and got them all set up (after vaccumming the living room)...brought up the tree and got it set up (no ornaments yet, but the tree is all lit)...i also wrapped all the gifts i had bought....sorted laundry, relaxed, etc, for the rest of the day...

this morning i went to church to get some things done (copies for Sunday School, signs posted, etc)...then i headed to Dollar Tree to buy a stocking for a Secret Santa Stocking swap at Cropper's Cottage...next was For Keeps Sake (again) to get supplies for a baby book i need to make before December 18th...after that i went to Sears to finish shopping for my dad...once i got home i have been doing laundry & finished wrapping gifts...

i am completely done with my dad's gifts (unless i find something else, lol)...i need one more thing for my brother...i am done with most of my friend's gifts...there are a few gifts that i need to MAKE, so that will take some time....BUT, i feel AWESOME and i am SO far ahead of the game so far!!!!

1 comment:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Wooooooooow! You´ve accomplished so much! Now put your feet up and enjoy watching at your tree. :)