Wednesday, November 23, 2005

inexpensive dinner tonight

my dad & i went out to dinner after church tonight. we headed to Red Robin - www.redrobin.com - for some of the best food you can get! my dad ordered his normal gourmet burger & diet coke...i ordered my normal twisted ceaser/pasta salad & a vanilla shake...i also had a coupon (from their e-club) for a free chili chili cheese fries...

we got our drinks quick...then waited...they brought out the burger & salad...i said what about the chili fries, so thy brought them out...the manager (who looked like doogie howser) apologized for the fries coming so late, so he said he would comp them, i said that's ok, they were free, so he gave us a coupon for a free onion rings on our next visit...(ok, so we are already ahead)...

the waitress comes to check & such & notices my salad had grilled, not crispy, chicken on it -- so she comped my salad!!!!

my dad only ended up paying for my shake & his burger & soda!! :woo:

red robin has AWESOME food, but they also have AWESOME service!!!

No comments: