Monday, October 08, 2007

happy monday!!

nice day today at work -- the kids were working hard and excited but fairly calm and relaxed -- it was AWESOME!! had a math test and my boy did great :o) i think he even got a 100%, which is what he wants to get! half the 6th graders were on a field trip, so there were only 13 kids in PE which was really interesting, but so relaxing and quiet! so VERY funny answers on a language arts test today, so it was a laugh and a half from the start!

after work i went to do an interview with The Pujols Family Foundation, and now i am working on the paper about the interview -- PFF does WONDERFUL things for the local community with their work with people with Down syndrome and wonderful things for small villages in the Dominican Republic with water purification and medical and dental assistance...i also filled out my volunteer application with them, so within 4 weeks i should hear something!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

wow..loved days when kids cooperated..few and far betwen for me now:)
Hey..talked to my pastor about the Thomas thing..I'll have to fill you in.
Also, my bro is having another baby as is my friend Teri.
Crazy times!

missy j said...

Good luck. Sounds like some wonderful things you have going.
See you soon!