Thursday, September 13, 2007

happy week so far!

well, wednesday i was running like a chicken with my head cut off, but it was worth it!!

work was all day...then the dentist, where he scrubbed my teeth and made my gums bleed! then i ran home quick to pick my dad up so he could drop me off and i could pick up my car (long story, if you wanna hear it, comment & i will post about it)...then a hair cut & color...then i stopped and got dinner -- i was gone from my house from 6:15AM until 6:45 PM! i feel bad because i did not make it to church last night, but i am going sunday...

nothing else too new here -- my brother can't make it to the Cardinal's game next wednesday (19th) because he has class and so now i have an extra ticket or 2 (now my dad is saying he doesn't want to go), so if you know someone who would want to go, just let me know! they are in the "fat seats" as barb calls them! lol -- section 135...

toodles!

No comments: