Thursday, August 02, 2007

no scrapping today

today i was running all over, so no scrapping for me!!

i started by going to office max to get some things for power hour (and my freebies as a teacher since it is one of their educator weekends)...

next i went to SSD's central office to drop off my tuition reimbursement form...i missed my exit the first time, so i had to loop all this crazy way (the exit nearest that i could have u-ied at is under construction)...

then i went home for a little bit to hang out with my dad and such...watched part of the cardinal's game...

i had a surprise dental appointment at 1:30! i had called them this mornign because of a cracked tooth that was driving me bonkers -- he looked at the x-ray from 2 weeks ago -- infection under the tooth! bleck!! so he poked in my mouth, said "you were right, it is cracked" -- then asked if i was doing anything today!! he was going to just take out the piece that was broken off, but it was cracked all the way down to the root (with no nerves because i had a root canal on this tooth 5 years ago)...so he pulled the tooth!!!! so, now i will end up with a double bridge instead of a bridge & crown...

after the dentist i went home for a little bit more, then headed back to the dogs...on the way, i stopped at another office max for a few other things & more freebies, lol

now i am just relaxing for a little bit and trying not to think about my missing tooth...i doubt the tooth fairy will come!!

toodles

No comments: