Thursday, July 19, 2007

ukraine review -- 2008

just a few (10) photos from my trip along with some quick dialogue about it...nothing too in-depth or confusing!
me, emily, heidi & carolyn in chernihiv outside the icon museum
carolyn's sneakers & my crocs
cool old church in chernihiv
monument of somewhat viking looking people in chernihiv
max and his "i love pizza" balloon
me & my pal katherine!!
st. michael's in kiev
traditional dancers from kreminitz
some of the graffiti we had in chernihiv
carolyn and the "demented christmas stocking"

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

What an awesome experience Becky. St. Michael's is incredible!

Suzanna said...

Becky,
These are some really great pictures!! You've been tagged on my blog!

Mary Jo said...

What a great trip, Becky!!!

Colors of Me said...

Looks like you had a great trip Becky!!!! Great photos!