Sunday, March 25, 2007

fun pictures!

so i finally got some pictures uploaded off my camera (like 80 or so!)...and here are a few quick looks at what has been happening in my life.....


here is meghan with the projects she created at the kid's class i taughtlance from rusty pickle -- he came in and taught at FKS

the longhorn at Suson! he had just sneezed and was yawning!

meghan sitting on a huge stump at Suson

peanut butter the donkey -- meghan had been looking & looking for him...
meghan looks like a baby in this shot!
a NICE picture of meghan & i from the other night
another crazy meghan shot!
my flip flops & her rollerblades
what in the world??

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

Oh my goodness, she so looks like her brothers.
Just prettier of course:0)

I can't believe how big she is.
And how fun that you taught a kid's class, Becky!
You'll have to tell me about it!