Friday, February 17, 2006

some questions for a game of tag...

What scrapbook lines/products, etc. do you dislike? There are some that aren't really my style, but I like just about all of them.

What is the hardest thing you have ever had to scrap? I can't scrap sketches very well -- I don't like being confined...I also can't scraplift. Subject wise was probably doing pictures of my gramma right before her funeral.

What technique do you use more than anything else? I like mixing up alphabets in titles. I also like using a lot of ribbon & paints.

What is the smallest scrap of paper you save? It depends on the paper. I tend to save 99% of my scraps of Basic Grey and about 5% of other papers...

Have you ever had any scrapbook related injuries? Quite a few. I cut my leg on a plastic paper folder of pages (not too deep, but about 4-5 inches long!)...I have cut myself with scissors quite a few times...I hammered my finger onto a bottle cap once -- cut & bruised!!

Finish this sentence, "If I wasn't a scrapbooker/stamper, I would spend my money on..." traveling more.

Give us your best storage or organizational idea. I have my metal/plastic/eyelet/etc alphabets sorted by letter into drawers.

You just won a week long scrapbooking cruise for 5. Who is going with you? I would take a few of my scrapping buddies from the area -- Sue, Missy, Kelly, Mary Jo....the list could go on & on!!

When you received your first publication notification, who did you tell? And if you are not yet pubbed, who will be the first person you share the news with? I would post about it at www.cropperscottage.com them blog it here...but it will never happen, lol.

After answering the questions, tag four of your buddies. Not sure who all reads this, but i you are a scrapper & reading this -- consider yourself TAGGED!!!

No comments: