Thursday, September 08, 2005

school's back....

well, school has started all over again...i do before & after school care at a local elementary school -- there are 50+ kids signed up (averaging about 45 per day) at my site alone!! the higher ups are working on hiring -- we are so short staffed right now it is sad...we have a lot of people helping out & subbing in, but it is getting old & i just want my staff with me!!!! the kids i have are AWESOME!! i have kids from kindergarten up through fifth grade -- the are nice to each other and the majority are great when it comes to asking for help!

this sunday, the 11th, a new year of Sunday school starts...i have the third to eighth graders -- there are about 10 or so kids for my class! we are doing old testament stories this year and i am excited because i love learning about the creation of the world and all the stories from the OT. then the 25th is the start of the middle & high school youth group, which i lead. there are about 15 kids in that age group & i am SO HAPPY because it is finally growing in size which makes it so much more fun!!

other than a new school and church year starting up, i have been getting quite a bit of scrapping done!! i FINALLY completed a baby album for my friend, danielle & her baby boy keoki! it ended up being 38 pages long!!! i have also done a few pages for a mini album i am doing of my favorite pictures of my neighbor meghan...you can check out some of my layouts in my gallery at http://pp.cropperscottage.com/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=152

No comments: