Monday, August 01, 2005

why am i here??

so, i visit my favorite scrapbook site all the time...a discussion came up tonight about blogs - who has them, who wants them and whatnot...so i go visit some blogs that are hosted here by blogger.com...and i make one...

i decided to call my blog "phases of me" because my life seems to be a series of short and long phases -- what i want to do with my life, what books i want to read, how i spend my free time...right now my phases include: returning to college to get certified as a teacher, wanting to find a new job (but not wanting to at the same time), reading the harry potter series over and over again...


(just to let y'all know -- i rarely use capital letters & i typically do not use proper punctuation and/or spelling...one of my majors in college was print communication & i had a minor in english -- why would i want to come off as intelligent in what i write?!?!)

No comments: