Friday, September 29, 2006

a tag!!

The rules are: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.

I am tagging: Mark, Danielle, Julia, Mary Jo & Lisa


1. One of my favorite TV shows is Dog: Bounty Hunter.

2. I collect a ton of different things (Precious Moments, picture frames, Winnie-the-Pooh stuff, etc etc etc).

3. I have run full force, face first into a glass door (more than once).

4. In my closet is an Easy Bake Oven.

5. I have 2 shelves full of things from around the world -- from my trips, my brother's trips and from friends (like a really cool leather tiny purse from Paula in Argentina!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up..you RAN into a glass door and more than once?!LOL Thanks for tagging..I've needed to update my blog..off to respond!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Thanks for playing! How sweet of you to mention the purse.