Sunday, September 10, 2006

more job information

my interview friday went great! they have a spot for me, but the coordinator wants me to be sure i could handle the drive every day (about 20-25 miles each way)...i would be a teacher's assistant with special needs kids...the school site they have me at for now (tentative) is a nationally top rated school so it would be awesome -- more $$ than i was making before, but no money come summer (need to budget, etc) -- but i would be able to work part time and probably return to ukraine again!!!!! i would work 8:30 to 4, so i would be gone form about 8 to 4:30, which is SO MUCH better than split shift!!! so, my friend, who also just got a new job doing the same thing only at a high school, is going to go with me and we are going to drive up & see the schools...i drove it yesterday with my pal, renee, and it was about a 30-35 minute drive.....


it is at an elementary school in the rockwood district, for you local ladies) -- chesterfield elementary...they said there may be a spot in another, more southern, school, but it may take a few weeks, so i am not sure right now! lol

2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Becky - it sounds great!!!

Danielle said...

SEEEEEEE....I KNEW that was what you were supposed to do! I have seen you with our kids and you are a fantastic teacher and very understanding! Hooray!