Saturday, January 01, 2011

a scrapper's challenge!!

so i am posing a challenge for all the scrappers out there...a use what you have challenge!!

i want to find out what you can create from what you already own...

however, there are a few exceptions: cardstock (although we all have a lot, it may not be the right color choice for your needs), adhesive (because it always runs out), and any kit that you currently subscribe to (since it is hard to NOT use the new stuff that comes)...

can you do it? can you create without buying??

i will try and keep track of how i do...and hope you do, too!! let's try for january, see how it goes, then i will try and come up with something for february...AND, i will do a post at the end of the month (when i announce the new challenge) and ask for comments then to see how you did...then i'll choose a winner!! :)

are you in??????



toodles!

** Edited to Add: I have a prize ready! In fact, I have 5 prizes ready, so I am planning to do one challenge a month!! Make sure you play along! **

5 comments:

Mary Jo said...

I'm in! Working on a layout right now using some of the product in my stash!
I was on a spending freeze for the majority of 2010. Even left the Studio Calico kit club :(
But I did use a lot more of the stuff I have.
I am planning on not buying to much in 2011 either, and will hopefully get some great packages from the Scrapgal DT.

Monica said...

I'm in and also for my quilting!

Barb said...

I'm in. We'll have to help each other say "no."

Unknown said...

I'm almost "in". I might relapse during the FKS crop!

Tina said...

I'm in. Sounds like a New Years resolution--use what you have.