Monday, February 05, 2007

some important stuff is now complete!

1) i have finished filing my TAXES! i should have my federal return by february 16 (i love e-filing!) and i will mail the $6 to the state of missouri soon!

2) my library book i waited on from august until january was returned last friday -- only 6 days late!!

3) i have completed the online application to begin a graduate studies program at Webster University -- MAT in Communication Arts plus teacher certification

4) i have subs for every day i want/need to be off from this week until april (february 7, 13, 14, 28, march 2, april 13)

5) i bought some new socks yesterday, lol, i needed them!

6) the storm window in my room is closed -- i thought it was -- no wonder my room was so cold!!

1 comment:

Shalini said...

Glad to see lots of work off of your task list but we haven't seen a challenge this week...is it brewing? :)