Tuesday, October 17, 2006

tuesday....

it has been awhile since i posted (ok, not as long as some people!!)

friday night i did nothing!

saturday i went with my pal barb & her mom, nancy, to an all day scrap retreat -- lots of fun classes & worth the money -- i would consider going again!! made a few pages and projects there -- plus i bought some fun things i have been unable to find and got some awesome ideas for projects!!

sunday was power hour and then relaxing!! i created a TON of projects for an upcoming special event weekend at For Keeps Sake in november -- it was all fun Christmas stuff!! one was my DT project for this month, then i also made a 1 page layout, a gift bag, 3 cards, 1 quote mini book, an altered composition book & a cool set of altered blocks!

monday was RAINY all day long!!!!!!!!!! it was exhausting to watch the rain!!!

today was work and then i took my DT work into the LSS...now i am just relaxing!

i hope all is well out there (and post if you are reading this, lol, sometimes i don't feel like posting because i wonder if anyone even cares....)

toodles!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I told you I read this all the time..it just takes too much energy to log in and respond sometimes. BTW..ditto on my space...comments are fun:)

Mary Jo said...

Hi Becky!
You've been a busy girl haven't you? All those projects!
I'm hoping to bring my layout into the store tomorrow (Fri)
Oh and definitely signing up for the retreat in March :)